DBHawk is an advanced SQL database query editor that lets you build, run, and edit online SQL queries from a feature-rich and intuitive interface that you can access from a browser. This web-based online SQL editor is currently the most efficient and easiest way to manage databases. In fact, it is specifically developed to make database analysis simpler so you can enhance your productivity. DBHawk SQL editor is considered the most advanced web-based SQL editor, which you can use, even with minimal IT expertise or knowledge. The following are some of the features of DBHawk that can help you manage your complex SQL databases efficiently:
- SQL Editor – Using the editor, you can run INSERT, DELETE, SELECT, or UPDATE statements, terminate long-running queries, or execute SQL queries. You can open multiple editor windows, too.
- SQL Server execution plans and explain plan – Query plans can help you determine how a particular query is executed and how it will be executed, and this is crucial if you are troubleshooting performance issues. DBHawk supports Oracle’s SQL Explain plan, which comes with execution details. Query execution plans for SQL Server will display all the execution details.
- Execution of multiple SQL queries online – Run several SELECT statements simultaneously and let DBHawk execute each statement and display the respective results in multiple tabs. Progress will be displayed for every statement, too, and in case DBHawk encounters an error, it will continue to run the rest of the statements without pausing or waiting for your command.
- SQL formatter and history viewer – Format SQL queries online and make them colorful with color syntax, and keep track of the SQL history of users.
- Upload, download, and run SQL actively or in the background – DBHawk lets you upload SQL into the query editor from your local file system, as well as save or download SQL. Likewise, you can run SQL in the background if you are running too many SQL queries at a time.