Find out How to Import Your MYSQL Workbench in CSV Format?
Data storage, handling, management, and analysis is an operation of high significance for organizations that deal with large volumes of it. Important decisions, ready information, conclusive evidence and other important bits of knowledge can be extracted from this data. SQL is a programming language which is used as a tool in handling this database. While working with these exhaustive tables, sometimes a situation arises where this data is required elsewhere in a different format. This is the time you require the function of data export. In this blog post, you will find out how to import your MYSQL workbench in CSV format. Listed below are the step-by-step instructions.
- Launch MYSQL workbench.
- In the “Navigator” pane on the left, locate “Tables” and click on it.
- In the drop-down menu, locate “Table Data Export Wizard” and click on it. A new window will open.
- In the text field, enter the name of the source table for export, and click “Next”.
- You will be prompted to enter the export location for this file. Click “Browse” and navigate to the preferred file location.
- Below the location box, locate the options displayed in a preferred file format for the output exported file. Select “CSV” from the radio button menu.
- Click “Next”. You will see the export progress log as the process is executed.
- Navigate to the entered file location to check if the export was successful.
Follow the steps described above in order to export your MYSQL workbench to CSV format.