Our FAQ contains the most frequently asked questions relating to DBHawk, licensing and pricing.
If you would like to talk to us directly, please contact us.
- Can I try before I buy?Yes, we provide free trial and live online demo with sample databases.
- How do I buy DBHawk?
Please contact Datasparc for purchase information.
- What is the License Term?
DBHawk can be purchase with an annual license term. Annual License will allow customers to use the DBHawk for one year, and entitle customer to download updates to the software and to receive technical support and maintenance.
- What is Unlimited databases/Single database type?
DBHawk basic license allows customers to connect to unlimited databases. This license will allow to connect only one database type such as Oracle or SQL Server or any other database supported by DBHawk.
- What is Unlimited databases/Multiple database type?
DBHawk Professional license allows customers to connect to unlimited databases. This license will also allow connecting to multiple database types supported by DBHawk.
- Do I have to install any database Client or get any Plug-in on my machine?
No, you don’t need to install any database Client or any plug-in to run the software. You just need a modern web browser!
- Will it run on any platform?
Yes, it is developed using Java based web technologies, so it is platform independent.
- Will it work with Amazon RDS?
Yes, DBHawk works with cloud database such as Amazon RDS and Heroku.
- How secure is DBHawk?
DBHawk is as secure as your current applications. DBHawk works with your current security measures such as SSL and firewalls. It is developed using advanced web based technologies.
- How difficult it is to install?
It is very easy to install. The complete installation process takes less than 10 minutes.
- What about customization?
DBHawk can be customized according to your needs. It is designed and developed such a way that customization is very easy to achieve within short duration.