Enterprise Account Executive
Datasparc Inc. San Diego, CA (Remote)
Skills: Enterprise Accounts, Enterprise Software Sales, Lead Qualification, Outbound Sales, Pipeline Generation, Sales Target Management
Job Posted: 05-04-2023
About the job
To accelerate our growth efforts, we are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who is hungry to accelerate their career in enterprise software sales. This position is responsible for meeting and exceeding goals through generating and closing new opportunities while increasing awareness of DBHawk in the marketplace. We are looking for motivated, focused, and coachable sales professionals with experience across the full spectrum of the software sales cycle – prospecting, defining, and articulating value proposition, pilot process management, business case development, negotiation, and closing.
Datasparc is an early-stage company helping some of the big enterprises to provide zero trust database access. With Datasparc's patented flagship product DBHawk, users only receive access to the data they need. DBHawk provides secure access to on-premise and cloud databases. Datasparc serves globally-recognized large enterprise customers in banking, financial, healthcare, education, and government agencies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a quarterly & yearly basis
- Effectively source, create, and qualify net new business opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts.
- Participate in creating and iterating on all outbound sales processes.
- Constantly focused on pipeline generation to ensure long term success
- Travel for client visits and conferences
- Conduct product demo and webinars
What we offer